Sept 29, 2022 | Pharmacogenomics, Genetics, Wellness
Dr. Erika Gray
Although the term pharmacogenomics has been around since 1959, pharmacogenomics utilization began in earnest in 1997. Yet, many practitioners are still reluctant to utilize pharmacogenomic insights in their practice. In this webinar, you will learn:
• Why the pharmacogenomic landscape is changing at a legislative level.
• What clinically actionable information pharmacogenomics can provide.
• How to implement pharmacogenomics in your practice.
• Limitations of pharmacogenomic testing.
• Why pharmacogenomics is poised to become an everyday part of the “standard of care”.