November 10, 2022 | Wellness, Food Sensitivity, Gut Health
Speaker: Dr. Robert Silverman, DC, DACBN, DCBCN, MS, CCN, CNS, CSCS, CIISN, CKTP, CES, HKC, FAKTR
Dr. Robert Silverman explains how to incorporate food sensitivity and zonulin testing into your practice quickly.
In this Webinar, Dr. Silverman presents the latest evidence-based research into zonulin/occludin expression, its role in gut permeability, and the role of food sensitivities in the inflammation cascade. You will also learn about targeted blood testing to detect food sensitivities, zonulin/occludin, and candida levels, including key inflammation markers. Gain key strategies on interpreting test results and using them to deliver effective protocols that incorporate essential supplementation and performance nutrition.
• Easily incorporate advanced laboratory blood tests for diagnosing food sensitivities and zonulin expression.
• Understand the importance of hidden or delayed symptoms in diagnosing food sensitivities.
• Discuss the interconnection between zonulin/occludin, increased intestinal permeability, and autoimmunity.
• Assess intestinal microbiomes and implement treatment options to heal broken barriers and reduce inflammation.
• Apply leading-edge nutritional protocols for optimizing gut health.