Discover the Evexia advantage Start ordering today
Take advantage of all the time and money-saving features that Evexia Diagnostics has to offer. Simply click the button below to get started.Register Now
IgG / IgG4 86001 x 144
IgA 83516 x 144
30 days at ambient temperature with relative humidity less than or equal to 60%
144 Food Panel
Food allergies and sensitivities are recognized to be correlated with many plaguing health conditions, but with proper identification and elimination of offending foods, many experience relief from their symptoms.
Our 144 Food Panel is a comprehensive food sensitivity testing option for patients who may have underlying sensitivities to less conspicuous antigens. Assess IgG, IgG4, or IgA antibody reactivity across a broad range of culturally-diverse foods to help identify trigger foods in these individuals.
Our super panel is a quantitative ELISA anaIysis of specific IgG, IgG4, and IgA antibodies to 144 common foods and spices.
Specimens are tested in duplicate on ELISA platform. We follow a diligent process to extract the key component from each analyte to ensure the antibody present in the patients’ serum will bind to it, and validate with positive and negative controls. The IgG and/or IgA antibodies, once bound to antigen, are detected through spectrophotometric analysis wherein the values are directly proportional to the concentration of the analytes in the sample.
1. Twist off the blue tab to break seal on lancet. Do NOT touch or depress white tip.
2. Use the provided alcohol pad to clean the tip of the finger (3rd finger or 4th finger).
3. Place the tip of the lancet against the side of the fingertip. The side facing the 5th finger.
4. Press down firmly until an audible click is heard.
5. Gently press the pricked finger from below the puncture site to allow for a large drop of blood to form.
6. Wipe away the first drop of blood with the gauze.
7. Hold finger downward to allow blood to drop onto circles.