Discover the Evexia advantage Start ordering today
Take advantage of all the time and money-saving features that Evexia Diagnostics has to offer. Simply click the button below to get started.Register Now
IgG / IgG4 86001 x 96
IgA 83516 x 96
14 days at ambient temperature or refrigerated; 60 days frozen
Food allergies and sensitivities are recognized to be correlated with many plaguing health conditions, but with proper identification and elimination of offending foods, many experience relief from their symptoms. Our antibody assessment panels can serve as useful tools in the identification of trigger foods in individuals.
Our 96-food panel is available in five different variations to assess IgG, IgG4, and IgA antibody response to foodborne allergens. We offer a general 96 food panel, as well as 4 specialized panels to help identify sensitivities to foods and spices found in typical Asian, Japanese, Mexican, Vegetarian diets.
Our 96-Food General Panel is a quantitative ELISA anaIysis of specific IgG and IgA antibodies to 96 common foods and spices.
Specimens are tested in duplicate on ELISA platform. We follow a diligent process to extract the key component from each analyte to ensure the antibody present in the patients’ serum will bind to it, and validate with positive and negative controls. The IgG and/or IgA antibodies, once bound to antigen, are detected through spectrophotometric analysis wherein the values are directly proportional to the concentration of the analytes in the sample.
1. Clearly print Patient Name (First & Last), Date of Birth & Specimen Collection Date on Serum Transfer Tube.
2. Draw the blood utilizing the Red Top Vacutainer tubes provided. 1 fully drawn Red Tube Vacutainer OR Serum Separating Tubes (SST) will usually yield about 3-4 mL of serum.
3. Allow the blood to clot at ambient temperature for 30 minutes.
4. Centrifuge at 3000 RPM for 15 minutes.
5. With the Disposable Transfer Pipette, transfer serum from the Red Top Vacutainer into Serum Transfer Tube. Do NOT transfer red blood cells to the Serum Transfer Tube.
6. Secure tightly.
7. Wrap Serum Transfer Tube with Absorbent Pad and seal.
8. Place Serum Transfer Tube into the Small Resealable Bag.
9. Place this Bag into the Provided Biohazard Bag.
10. Put the completed requisition form in the outside pocket of the Biohazard Bag.
11. Place the Biohazard Bag with all contents into the Crush-Proof Cardboard Box.
12. Put the Crush-Proof Cardboard Box into the FedEx Express Clinical Pak. Seal securely.